Okay, we are all there now so...
Let me know your thoughts on this.
- Tea or coffee on your laptop,
- Work papers with that lovely attempt at drawing the family picture.
- Sticky stuff on the work cell phone keys
- Changed the DM to (make your choice - just not your well cut professional pic)
- Laptop charger goes missing 15 minutes before the office zoom call
- The usual cameos by the "support staff", the cat, the dog, etc
This is 2021, well the home - work front edition at least.
What is a standard resource every professional man working in a corporate job can use right now to increase productivity?